No products in the cart.
Motorcycle Technician Vacancy
- Company: GH Motorcycles Ltd
- Location: Colchester
- Salary : D.O.E
An experienced mechanic is required to join the team at GH Motorcycles Ltd. The successful candidate will carry out servicing and repairs of the highest quality with customer service to match.
- Preparation of new motorcycles to include pre-delivery inspections and customer specifications
- Preparation of used motorcycles for sale to include valeting, reconditioning, repairing and preparing.
- Routine servicing of customer motorcycles
- Excellent customer service ensuring customer expectations are sensitively managed through the repair process.
- Routine Motorbike maintenance
- Technical troubleshooting
Salary is dependent on experience. Monthly performance bonus is available if performance expectations are met.
- You must be a qualified motorcycle technician with at least 5 years’ experience
- You will have a working knowledge of diagnostic equipment and be competent in all aspects of servicing and modern engine work.
- Electrical knowledge essential
- You will be capable of completing motorcycle PDI’s, MOT and service work
- You will be a team player
- You are able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- You are able to use your own initiative
- At least 5 years’ experience in a motorcycle workshop
- Full Motorcycle Licence
- Computer Literate
- Flexible attitude
- Working knowledge of diagnostic tools
Please send your CV to: Motorcycle Technician Vacancy, Gavin Hockey, GH Motorcycles, Unit 1 Challenge Way, Hythe Hill, Colchester, Essex, CO1 2LY or firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Motorcycle Technician Vacancy.