No products in the cart.
Motorcycle Technician Vacancy
- Company: GH Motorcycles Ltd
- Location: Colchester
- Salary : D.O.E
An experienced mechanic is required to join the team at GH Motorcycles Ltd. The successful candidate will carry our servicing and repairs of the highest quality with customer service to match.
- Preparation of new motorcycles to include pre-delivery inspections and customer specifications
- Preparation of used motorcycles for sale to include valeting, reconditioning, repairing and preparing.
- Routine servicing of customer motorcycles
- Excellent customer service ensuring customer expectations are sensitively managed through the repair process.
- Routine Motorbike maintenance
- Technical troubleshooting
Salary is dependent on experience. Monthly performance bonus is available if performance expectations are met.
- You must be a qualified motorcycle technician with at least 5 years’ experience
- You will have a working knowledge of diagnostic equipment and be competent in all aspects of servicing and modern engine work.
- Electrical knowledge essential
- You will be capable of completing motorcycle PDI’s, MOT and service work
- You will be a team player
- You are able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- You are able to use your own initiative
- At least 5 years’ experience in a motorcycle workshop
- Full Motorcycle Licence
- Computer Literate
- Flexible attitude
- Working knowledge of diagnostic tools
Please send your CV to: Motorcycle Technician Vacancy, Gavin Hockey, GH Motorcycles, Unit 1 Challenge Way, Hythe Hill, Colchester, Essex, CO1 2LY or email@example.com with the subject Motorcycle Technician Vacancy.
Office Assistant Vacancy
The Office Assistant is required to perform a series of general office duties with a view to ensuring the purchase ledger processes run smoothly and efficiently. They also assist the company Director with various ad hoc duties including, but not limited to, typing correspondences to customers.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Performing clerical duties
- Maintaining an accurate, organised filing system
- Answering Telephone calls and taking messages
- Typing correspondences
- Photocopying, scanning and filing documents
- Accurate entry of invoices on to the purchase ledger
- Signing for delivered packages
- Ensuring the Creditors Analysis report is accurate
- Paying Creditors and updating the purchase ledger accordingly
Office Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs
- Attention to detail
- Good typing skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Highly motivated with an ability to prioritize efficiently
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Knowledge of basic office procedures and systems
- Previous experience necessary
Please send your CV to: Office Assistant Vacancy, Gavin Hockey, GH Motorcycles, Unit 1 Challenge Way, Hythe Hill, Colchester, Essex, CO1 2LY or firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Office Assistant Vacancy.