The innovative reverse-head engine pushes out high levels of controllable performance to keep you out front from the start gate to the chequered flag – and the exclusive Power Tuner app lets you carry out wireless trackside tuning so that you can choose the exact power profile for optimum race results at every track.
The compact chassis and mass centralised layout gives outstanding agility – and the industry-leading coil spring front forks and link-type rear end deliver winning performance with class-leading feel. Tune. Race. Win.
- Reverse-head DOHC 250cc liquid cooled 4-stroke
- High-efficiency long and straight inlet tract
- Mass centralised design for lightweight handling
- Power Tuner smartphone app for trackside tuning
- ‘On the fly’ 2-position engine mapping switch
- Lightweight electric starter with lithium-ion battery
- Slim and compact bodywork and seat
- Light and strong bilateral aluminium beam frame
- Class-leading coil spring-type front forks
- Light rear shock with excellent damping performance
- Heavy-duty clutch with lightweight feel at lever
- High-efficiency angled radiator design