No products in the cart.
KingQuad 400 Manual
The new KingQuad 400FSi now features fuel injection for greater fuel economy, smoother power delivery and improved reliability with better cold starting.
Adding further to the 400’s practicality is the new digital multi-function display which includes handy features such as an hour-meter, clock and fuel gauge, all in an easy to read format.
The powerful 376cc engine works with the 32mm throttle body and new cylinder head to deliver an increased power and torque curve across the rev range.
A 5-speed manual transmission, independent front suspension and dual hydraulic front discs make the KingQuad highly manoeuvrable, enabling you to tackle a wide range of jobs quickly and safely.
The KingQuad 400 offers an amazingly comfortable and practical ride with a sporty feel and an aggressive look. This all adds up to a great value ATV for the mid-size class.
Available in Red and Green
Dimensions and Weights
- Overall length: 2160mm (85in)
- Overall width: 1145mm (45.1in)
- Overall height: 1220mm (48in)
- Wheelbase: 1270mm (50in)
- Seat height: 840mm (33.1in)
- Kerb Mass: 285kg (628.3lbs)
- Fuel capacity: 16.0litres (3.5 UK gallons)
- Engine capacity: 376cc
- Engine: SOHC, four-stroke, single cylinder, air/oil-cooled
- Bore: 82.0mm x 71.2mm
- Compression ratio: 9.0:1
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Ignition: CDI
- Fuel system: Fuel Injection
- Transmission: 5 – speed w/automatic clutch, reverse, high/low range sub-transmission, 2WD/4WD front differential
- Drive: Shaft Drive
- Front suspension: Independent, double A-arm, oil-damped
- Rear suspension: Swingarm-type, oil-damped
- Front brakes: Dual hydraulic disc
- Rear brakes: Single mechanical drum
- Front tyres: AT 25 x 8-12
- Rear tyres: AT 25 x 10-12