LEATT GPX 3.5 NECK BRACE JUNIOR – BLK/WHITE
The GPX 3.5 Junior Neck Brace is designed to fit younger riders and was tested and proven to reduce neck forces, thereby reducing your chances of a serious neck injury by up to 47%.
The semi-rigid chassis is adjustable enough to fit most riders’ body shape while the structure remains very rigid to help transmit energy during an impact, which is key for reducing neck forces. It also has a collarbone cutout that keeps your helmet and the brace away from fragile bones during a crash.
All Leatt neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
– Tested independently.
– Up to 43% reduction in risk of serious neck injury.
– Molded PC cover with EPS reinforced with polyamide.
– CoreFlex removable rear thoracic support.
– More comfortable and designed to work with the natural movements of the body.
– Freedom of movement of the helmet.
– Ergonomic front opening and closing system.
– CE tested and certified as personal protective equipment 89/686/EEC.
– Includes transparent and optional chest strap.
– Grooved filling with air flow for optimum ventilation.
– Injected foam case, durable and easy to clean.
– Weight: 499g.