Pirelli Scorpion MX Extra X Front
Pirelli Scorpion MX Extra X optimal choice for professional training and amateur to semi pro rider who ride all types of terrain and demand performance lap after lap.
FRONT BLOCKS: arrow-like layout and side blocks for directional accuracy and straightaway visibility; V-shaped blocks improve braking stability and cornering side hold.
REAR BLOCKS: maximum traction on all terrain applications.
Surface area and compound’s carbon black structure for balance between stiffness, reliability and lasting performance.
- Grip and traction on a wide range of terrain (from mid soft to mid hard).
- Perfect application for training; optimal compromise between performance and durability.
- Tread pattern taken from previous design with the rear’s layout rigidity improved through “bridges” and a new front similar to the Scorpion MX Soft 410.
- Multi-ply carcass with high resistance to punctures but maximum flexibility to absorb forces during jumps or obstacles.
- Training performance in all terrain conditions with uniform block wear, resistance to deformation while damping and thus an extended durability.
PROPERTY EFFECT IN PRACTICE Front tread with arrow-like layout and side blocks Directional accuracy and straight away visibility Best acceleration with quick turn-in and accurate trajectory Multi-ply carcass High resistance to punctures but w/maximum flexibility Absorption of forces during jumps or obstacles High surface area and unique carbon black structure of compound Balance between stiffness, reliability and lasting performance Long life and reliability of performance over time