Pirelli Scorpion MX32 Tyres Rear
Pirelli Scorpion MX32 Tyres designed specifically for soft surfaces such as mud or sand and intermediate surfaces such as grass or compact and dry ground.
- Effective in all conditions of use: competition, training or just for fun!
- Excellent traction on all surfaces to ensure the maximum transmission of power to the ground.
- V-shaped block layout to optimise stability on braking and grip on bends.
- Front tyre with optimised lateral blocks to ensure precision in the trajectory set.
- Reliability of performance even in extreme racing conditions.
- The tread pattern and compound were developed with the contribution of the most prestigious players in MX competitions.
|Front tyre with directional arrow layout of blocks||Optimised contact with the ground||Maximum traction and precision in cornering|
|Rear tyre with V layout of blocks||Stability in traction and on braking||Maximum power to ground in all situations|
|Double-layer compound||Maximum resistance to heat and dynamic stresses||Reliability of performance lap after lap during races|